|Posted: 10/07/10 10:25 PM|
[Forward to a Friend]
|The best way to free Download A Video From Any Source????StreamTransport 126.96.36.1991|
The best way to free Download A Video From Any Source????StreamTransport 188.8.131.521
Hulu.com is very famous for its attracting video contents and also known as an undownloadable site which is using highly encrypt RTMP, and RTMPE protocols for video streaming. The new released free download tool, StreamTransport will help you out and download whatever videos you like from Hulu, and more other video-sharing sites, such as YouTube, MySpace, Veoh, Yahoo!Video, etc. Here??s the video guide on how to use this handy tool.
1. Go to link. Type in the link of the video-sharing site you plan to go, and click Start button or press Enter on your keyboard to confirm. Here??s a Visit Hulu button which enables you go to Hulu.com with a single click.
2. URL detection. Click in the page where the wanted video is playing, and the program will detect the video URL automatically for you.
3. Create download task. Select the right URL in the detection list section and click Download to create a download task. There is detailed information of each video. For most streams, there will be ads before the main video. You can manually select the longer one and/ or latter one for the main video stream. And then, the Download window showing the progress of download will pop up.
4. Pause, Resume, Stop, Remove, and Locate video tasks. In Download window, you can monitor the process of the download. You can also stop, remove, or locate a downloading task. For the stopped tasks, you can also resume them, but the download will start again from the very beginning.
Note: This window can be minimized or closed without ending the downloading tasks. You can resume the monitor by clicking Show Tasks on the main interface of this video
stream downloading tool.
5. Muli-task availability. You can download up to 5 videos at one time.
6. Play the downloaded video. The video you downloaded is .flv files. You can play them with Splayer, VLC player, or any other free FLV players.
7. What??s more you can do with the downloaded file? You can also convert the files into other format for playing with some video converters. Searching on Google Search, you will find plenty of free tools for it.
OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7